At Mediversity Health, transforming the delivery of health care is our passion and we are seeking a forward thinking adult Primary Care physician to join our mission.
Mediversity Health has set the bar for a sustainable, financially stable health care organization that operates successfully. The team is the foundation of our practice and physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, medical assistants and care providers work collaboratively across the continuum so that every provider is supported in practicing at the peak of their license.
Our officies are located in Cherry Hill, Turnersville, and Salem NJ
We have left the RVU-only based practice behind, offering fewer patients per day, longer patient visits and flexible scheduling options, giving our physicians the time to focus on what is most important – patients.
Supported by a larger health care system, providers are truly left to do what they do best – provide great care to our communities.
At Mediversity Health, we promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation and see the results when 97% of our patients recommend us.
Compensation is competitive and Mediversity Health offers a comprehensive benefits package to include a health care package. With practices across Philadelphia, the area offers proximity to four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, commuting distance from Philadelphia, New York and Atlantic City , top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Delaware DE; New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland, ME.
What Makes Us Different:
- Primary care providers at Mediversity Health are responsible for providing care across the continuum
- We focus on patients and their values and work on translating those values into the appropriate care decisions
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team based care model
- Care providers practice at the peak of their license – physicians are doing physician work, non-physician work is being broken out at different levels and delegated to the appropriate teams
- Doctors can easily focus on care plans and effective quality care
Would You Thrive at Mediversity Health?
- Do you want to practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice that focuses on patient-centered, quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to practice primary care, aesthetics medicine, and house calls?
- Do you not want to take any calls at night?
Visit our website: www.mediversity.com